Florida-based Del Monte has issued a recall for three variations of its veggie tray products after 78 people fell ill with a parasite.
The parents of a 2-year-old girl who didn’t get a chance to complete her bucket list before she died of cancer this past February are hopeful that the online community who surrounded her during her eight-month battle will help her legacy live on through random acts of kindness.
A dad-of-three has been left paralyzed after he suffered a critical seizure and banged his head on the ground just minutes after he was discharged from the hospital.
A teenager who had lived with her vital organs outside her body for 19 years has been saved by doctors.
The World Health Organization says some obsessive video gamers may really have an addiction.
The Paris public transport company RATP says a baby boy born in a suburban train will get free rides in the French capital until he is 25.
Officials in Virginia are warning residents to be on the lookout after an invasive plant was found Tuesday in the northern part of the state can cause third-degree burns and even permanent blindness.